Become A Member   |   Check Your CEUs   |   Career Center   |   Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In
Community Search
Share |

If you have a complaint regarding a New Jersey licensed physical therapist (PT), physical therapist assistant (PTA), or someone who claims to provide physical therapy but is not a licensed PT or PTA, contact the New Jersey State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners by using their Consumer Complaint Form or contact the board office online.

Complaints can range from unlicensed  practice, administration/recordkeeping, advertising, fees/billing practices and incompetence to insurance fraud, professional/occupational misconduct, sexual misconduct and substance abuse/impairment

You should also contact your health insurance.

You can verify a PT/PTA's license here.

New Jersey Office of the Attorney General
Division of Consumer Affairs
State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
124 Halsey Street, 6th Floor
P.O. Box 45014
Newark, NJ 07101

(973) 504-6455

Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal